play my favourite song.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
I want to blog about my Hongkong trip and upload photos on Facebook but I've been busy with dance ever since I came back. I am really saturated and even though I kinda like learning new choreos it's like I get abit mixed-up and have trouble recalling steps nowadays. It's scary cause' I don't feel confident of putting up a good show this time round. I just don't dance well in all the items I'm in and it's like looking myself at the mirror dancing is really demoralising. I need to step it up and work harder to at least look ok on stage, like remember ALL the choreos for a start. JIAYOU!

I don't know how I'm going to survive the first half of this semester with so many committments. Shut Up & Dance, Guilly, driving, honors year ): I thought I'm promised myself I'll concentrate on my studies in my last year but easier said than done. Ok Williebin stop judging me and get well soon ):

Bathe, sleep!